We all experience stress, depression, anxiety, anger, and other difficulties at times, and we often get over it without needing extra support. However, it is important to recognize when you should look to others for a helping hand.
I am trained and experienced to provide services for a number of different problems that people face as individuals or in their relationships.
Services That I Provide:
- Mental Health Counseling for Individuals, Couples, Marriage, or Relationships.
- Addictions Counseling for Alcohol, Drugs, or Compulsive Gambling
- Court Ordered Substance Abuse Assessments
- Life Coaching
Common Reasons That People See Me For Counseling:
- Addictions (Substance Abuse and Compulsive Gambling)
- Anger Management
- Career Counseling
- Chronic pain and Illness
- Divorce/Break-up/Relationship Recovery
- Grief and Loss
- Human Sexuality
- Life Transitions
- Personal Development
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Trichotillomania (Hair-Pulling Disorder)